Hi,

Has anyone had any problems setting up CF5 and Spectra 1.0.1?
I installed CF5 and Spectra 1.0.1 and noticed that no userDirectory
or security cointext was created in CF advanced security. I have installed
CF4.5 and Spectra 1.0.1 in the past, the userDirectory and security context
been
created automatically. Does anyone know if advanced security has changed in
CF5?
I am thinking this might be the reason...

I went ahead and setup the UserDirectory and security context 'sc1' through
the CF admin.
During step 4 of the webtop configuration when the security test is
performed it fails.....
I cannot get it to work, I had this problem with spectra 1.0 and cf4.5, this
was fixed in Spectra 1.0.1
by increasing the value of some registry setting... I have a bad feeling
that because advanced security
has changed in CF5, spectra 1.0.1 wont work...

Thanks

Nicolas De Bonis
Carlson Marketing Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]