I was there and yes we did warn them...  Lets not forget that we had a
presence in Panama and brought economic stability to a country. Panama is
now run over by the drug traders, and I speak from personal knowledge not
some second hand report.  Remember the Panamanian people cheered in the
street for his defeat.  I do not see Americans in the street yelling
hooray.  This action is beyond words.

I want to tell you that I appreciate all of you foreign (non-US)
individuals giving us a bit of insight.  I want to know what  you and your
countries view of The United States is.

I am proud to be an American! I served my country in the Army and served it
well.  My wife is in the Reserves as a Nurse.  My prayers are with all who
are affected by this..  God Bless Us All!