I am currently working on an order entry app and created a login screen
before a user can get to the actual app. When they login in I am
creating several session variables which work, but once a person is
logged in successfully they get taken to a page which is in another
directory. So if the user is part of the sales dept they go to the sales
directory, the problem I am having is once they go into that directory I
can't read any session variables. Shouldn't these session variables be
kept throughout the entire app even if it some of the pages are in
different direcotries.

Thanks,
Ben Densmore