I agree.  Not that I am apathetic to what has taken place, but this it NOT
the place to discuss these issues.  PLEASE take these topics and messages
elsewhere.  Another mailing list could easily be created and joined by those
that are interested in having these discussions and voicing opinions.

List admins, I'll make another request that this be addressed.

Regards,
Tyson

-----Original Message-----
From: Adkins, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 10:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Terrorist and gas shortage

I as much as everyone else is truly sad by
the horrid events that took place.

However, please keep in mind this list if
related to CF.

Can we move the topic to CF-Community or
elsewhere?

Don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat
as everyone else and just as upset at the
terrorist attack and the price gauging.
However I do not feel this is the place
for the thread.