What does FUD mean?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re:OT .NET: ActiveX in Disguise? FUD alert

Totally off topic, but as someone who likes .Net, I'll just say this is
obvious. I myself have described .Net as a super COM object that comes
with windows. If someone is critical of .Net as didn't know this
already, they really dont have enough information to form any useful
opinion. It would be an opinion based in ignorance. The article is FUD,
plain and simple. The author doesn't even fully grasp the concept of
what ActiveX is.

jon