Thanks.  Yes, that's pretty much what's happening here.  I think what we'll do is
create a table to insert items one at a time, so we don't go over the 4000 character
limit when the client variables are all inserted at once.

thanks,
Chris Norloff

from: "Mike Townend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:56:56 +0100