It just makes me angry.

We've been going forwards and backwards over this now for days, maybe they
have a valid grievance, maybe they don't.

Maybe by training bin laden to be a terrorist, it is some kind of warped
retribution, who knows.

But when push comes to shove we're missing the point.  Him, or whoever did
this is a coward, not even human.  If he wanted to make a real show why
didn't they make an attempt a proper military target, they could've achieved
the same objective.  Killing themselves while taking people with them,
making a dramatic gesture...

To express their arguments and anger been taking childrens and families
lives and then feel its some kind of triumph.  They are beyond contempt,
that kind of thinking is beyond comtempt.  I can't express how much it
sickens me to think people like that exist amoung us.  I'm a father and to
think that my son could've been killed on that plane..

I just have a feeling though that we have to try to maintain our integrity
at the moment, blind hatred leads to the kind of mental sickness that
spurned these actions.

So where does that leave us? forgiveness is unquestionable, to mull in our
hatred allows them to defeat us on a personal level,,,,

Mark Smyth
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Systems Union eBusiness Solutions
01865 880800
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.systemsunion.net