My system:
Win2k Evaluation copy, build 2195
Using origional Allaire CF 4.5.1 cd.

My Problem:
I try to install Coldfusion 4.5.1 from the Allaire CD and it hangs on the
"Updating Registry Components.."

I've tried installing with other CDs and the same thing happens.

I try to uninstall coldfusion but it says it can't find the .MSI uninstall
file.

I searched for Coldfusion in the registry and deleted the keys associated
with it, then tried to install
again- but ran into the same problem.

I've also tried to restart after cancelling the install each time, but I
still can't get past the "updating
registry.." in the install.

Help? Is there something else in the registry that is different\needs to be
changed? (I searched the
registry and there are no references to allaire or coldfusion.)

Can Coldfusion not be installed on an evaluation copy of windows2000?

-charles wilson
AIM: ohnonotmoreteeth
ICQ: 14271658