When we were using CFFILE to append error messages to the end of a log file we had
problems.  It turns out that to append, CFFILE reads the *entire* file into memory,
then appends the new info, then saves it to disk.

So I would surmise that your CFFILE action is attempting to load the entire file into
memory then save it to disk.

Chris Norloff

Message-----