Hi,
Can anybody help me with a problem with ActiveEdit that I am having
since importing my database from Access to SQL Server.

The connection information seems to be right:
<cf_activedit
        inc="/inc/"
        fieldname="content"
        ds="#Variables.DSN#"
        table="Programme_Summary"
        width="700"
        height="500"
        type="edit"
        primarykey="Programme_ID"
        Primarykeyvalue="#url.appid#"
        image="yes"
        url="#variables.addr#/Summary/images/"
        path="#variables.root#summary\images\"
        upload="yes"
        onsave="notify"
        bordercolor="e1e1e1"

However the error message I am getting is as follows.
"Cookies are not enabled or a Coldfusion Error has occurred.Be sure that
Cookies are enabled on your browser and that all the ActiveEdit
attributes are correct."

Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Declan Maher
Web Applications Developer

Head Office