Hi

I have an access database which has dates stored in the format:
18/9/01
however when I try to compare dates in using a where clause I get no
matches despite the dates bieng the same format (and no spaces or seconds).
My question is what is the best way to store dates so that they can be
easily matched to other dates using a query not a coldfusion function?

Thanks in advance

KOla

Kola Oyedeji
Web developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
http://www.Alexandermark.com
(+44)020-8429-7300