From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: <cfflush>

> So it appears that <cfflush> does not work within a table.  Am I
> correct?  This seems like a SEVERE limitation of the tag.  What site
> doesn't use tables to format output?

This isn't a limitation of the tag, but rather a limitation of the browser.
To display a table on the page, the browser needs to know everything about
the table at once, generally, so if you don't provide all of the table data
at once, the browser won't show any of the table until it receives the rest.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496