The roll up patch that fixed Code Red was supposed to also apply to this one.  This is
the only way we could have not gotten infected because it was trying to use the same
attack code red did on IIS..  Now if you got infected via an email or throguh viewing
a webpage that had it, that was a virus scan issue.  However webservers should have
been protected from the code red patch from MS.  I know it did not infect our server
that was being attacked.

Thanks,
Robert

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Our people who are supposed to be maintaining the server swear all patches
were in place and we still got hit.  Can you please tell me exactly which
patch you are referring to?  I don't manage the box, but I sure as hell
suffer if no one else does, either.  I would like to follow up on this on
this end.  Thanks!

JoAnn A. Schlosser

        This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by
persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete the material from any computer.