Ok this has me somewhat baffled. I am using CFHTTP to "gather" content from
one site to display on another (of course). I have the script running on my
box at work and at home and have no issues at all with the script. I went
live with the file and I now receive Authorization error messages. I am
unaware of the reason for this message.

I have searched the list and did not cross another topic of this sort. Does
anyone have a good solution or reasoning for why I receive this error.

http://www.woodenwagon.com/dsp_headlines.cfm

That is a link to the file "error" on the server.

Thank you in advance
- Mike Lansing