From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Apach vs IIS speed on Windows

We all know the security concerns and what not, but what is a speed
comparrison between the two. Like how many pages per second can I expect
Apache to have and how many can I expect IIS to have. I would like to use
Apache but not if it is gonna hurt me speed wise. I stay on top of the
security issues by unmapping everything but CFM.