I have an app that I don't want people backing up in.  I've disabled the
tool bar, the right and middle mouse buttons, and all keypress
combinations on the keyboard.  The only problem is that the backspace
key will still work.  The app sees the backspace keypress event and
calls the function, but when the user clicks OK on the alert box, the
app still backs up.  Is there any way I can interrupt that process?

Todd