From: Bruce Holm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFDIRECTORY replacements

My hosting company for my domain disables several CF tags for security
reasons due to the server being shared.  These include CFDIRECTORY and
CFFILE.

What replacements and workarounds do you use if you have the same type
of limitation?

My hosting company already has "installed" the custom tags CFX_DIRECTORY

and CFX_FILE (both version 1) and they don't work, either because they
were installed wrong on the host server or because the tags don't
actually work.

Bruce Holm - Web Programmer
Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]