Hi Timur

Our CF XML Toolkit allows you to transform an XML document using a given XSL
Stylesheet (and to apply optional parameters to the transformation). It
currently uses the MSXML DOM object, though there are plans afoot to create
a platform-independent version using Xerces and Xalan. Other parts of the
toolkit allow you to 'query' an XML document, using XPath or SQL, just like
you can query a database with CFQUERY.

To download the toolkit, go to

http://torchbox.com/xml

There's also a CF / XML mailing list at