I have set up an excel sheet to show results of a search.  I also want to
add another search- when the field is null or X. The query works, however,
it does not show up correctly on the excel sheet.
1. The excel sheet does not line the nulls under the correct headings. No
matter where on the sheet the nulls are, the excel sheet fills in the nulls
as if they were at the begining and then leaves half drawn spreadsheat at
the end.
For example:
If I wanted the following to show

Heading1        Heading2        Heading3        Heading4        Heading5
Heading6
A               B               C               (Null)          (Null)  D

it shows up like:
Heading1        Heading2        Heading3        Heading4        Heading5
Heading6
(Null)  (Null)

So I think it's like a list- filling in/not having any blanks. So I'm not
quite sure how to get it to display correctly.
I hope I've made this clear- I'm finding it difficult to explain.
Is there a good way to do what I want to do?