Hi folks,

        Now that I've got CF Server 5 running correctly on my Linux box, I
had a quick question. What's the best way to hide the Error template pages
that I have setup?

        Currently, any user could guess my Error page names, and because I
have my ErrorException page e-mail myself and a few other administrators
when the page is called, this could lead to a bunch of false alerts.

        Is there any variable I could perhaps check to see if it's CF
Server calling the Error page as opposed to a regular user, or is there
some way I can specify all Error* pages to not be directly viewable?

        I was thinking of just doing this with the help of an .htaccess
file, but I was hoping there was something a bit more elegant, as I assume
this sort of concern has come up before.

Thanks a lot,

Emmanuel J.M. Crouvisier