Has anyone ever looked into developing a CFX tag that makes use
of GnuPG on NT? Given that the PGP commercial server license is
so exhorbitant ($7000+), I, for one, would be willing to pay for
a CFX tag that used the freely available GnuPG... I think shared
hosts would also buy in, since this would be a much more
affordable way to offer public/private key encryption to
customers, without having to enable CFEXECUTE.

Just a thought for someone with some free time on their hands...

Megan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alpha 60 Design Shop
http://www.alpha60.com