No you need the @.

Th problem is with ColdFusion.  IT is a nightmare when passing in proc
params.  you unfortunately nedd to specify them all, and in the correct
order.  I don't know why it asks for the dbvarname fattribute as it doen't
appear to use it.  You have 2 options - either pass in the other params
using the default as the value or uses cfquery and execute the sp using
TRANSACT SQL i.e:

EXEC spGetManagers @Orderby="Last", @ErrorStatus OUT etc.......

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 488 9131
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.