From: Phillip Broussard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 2:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help with dedicated server

I am getting ready to help the move a web site to a dedicated server. I
have know idea where yet.

It is currently load balanced on two servers running CF server 4.5 and
Informix.

Can anyone give me some advice, words of caution, or things to look for
when I go to pick out the company to host us?

I need help with things like:
Do I buy CF Server 5 or does that usually come with a service?
How do I manage the server when its half way across the US?
What is the sound of one hand clapping?
How do I find out how much band width I need?

You get the idea.

TIA

Phillip