Hi,

I can't see how this is possible. On my remote server, I have the file
w.cfm - eventually it will have a load of <cfswitch> <cfcase> statements,
calling url.ca which will in turn load the text file containing a WDDX
packet. For now though, I'm just working with one text file, wddx.txt.
Here's how w.cfm looks at the moment:

<CFHEADER NAME="content-disposition" VALUE="attachment; filename=#URL.ca#">

<cfcontent type="application/unknown" file="#URL.ca#" deletefile="No">

On my local server, my custom tag wants to use <cfhttp> to call w.cfm such
as www.myserver.com/w.cfm?ca=wddx.txt

This should, in theory, load wddx.txt but it doesn't. The custom tag spews
out an XML parsing error, presumabely because it isn't loading any/required
WDDX packet.

Stumped. Any advice appreciated. I'm doing it this way, because I don't want
the filenames to be known by the end user.

Will

--
http://www.localbounty.com - free local and national advertising