From: Kay Smoljak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL Server Enterprise Manager alternatives?

Hi all,

I know this has come up in the past, and I was wondering if anyone had
found anything to replace SQL Server's Enterprise Manager? I have a
client on crappy shared hosting, and their SQL Server machine has about
half a million databases on it (exaggeration). Enterprise Manager
hangs/timesout trying to get a list of everything on the server. I need
to add some tables and I would really like to avoid doing it the
hard/manual way.

Thanks,
Kay.