From: Bernd VanSkiver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 2:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ASP access to CF client vars

Has anybody ever developed a way for an ASP page to access and use
ColdFusion client variables?  I would assume that it would be possible since
they are managed through cookies and stored in a database.  I work in a
development environment that uses both languages (tried to get them to drop
ASPs, but that didn't happen) and sometimes it would be nice for the two
languages to use the same variables more easily.  For now we have always
just stored things in cookies when we need to transfer data between the two
languages.

Bernd VanSkiver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ColdFusion Developer