Hi all,

I have a client that needs CF to update an XML file that flash reads to
display info.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips, tags, or advice to help get me
started on my project of updating his existing XML file.

Also, I know that CF supports WDDX, which is a dialect of XML, I was
wondering if Flash can read this dialect of XML.  If so I assume that this
would make the project very easy.

The XML file is below.  I suppose I could use CFFile to make the changes I
need, but I figure there is a more XML supported way ;)
Basically, I have to ad article elements to the file.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<moreovernews>
<article>
 <headline_text>This is a headline</headline_text>
 <url>http://www.theurl.com</url>
</article>
<article>
 <headline_text>Another headline</headline_text>
 <url>http://www.anotherurl.com/flash4page.html</url>
</article>
<moreovernews>