-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jacobs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

This is probably simple, but I'm new to CF and HTML so it's not obvious.

I am creating a questionnaire composed of a series of forms with several

questions on each. After a user answers each of the questions and clicks

the Submit button, I want to go directly to the next page of questions
without showing the action page.

I also want to verify that the user has answered all the questions on
each page and re-present a page if necessary. It seems that I need an
action page with a CFIF tag that would redirect to the previous page or
submit the data and redirect to the next page.

I know this is done all the time, but I'm not clear what the most
efficient method is.

Tom
|       Tom Jacobs                      |
|       InterVision                     |
|       www.intervisionmedia.com        |
|       541-343-7993                    |