i have a template that i want to be able to have a link that you would click

on that would launch a popup window.  the contents of that popup window when

changed will effect the template underneath.  my problem is that the window
doesnt automatically close after i click on submit (an alert box asks me if
i really want to close the window)  i click on yes, but it doesnt refresh
the template.  how can i get the template to automatically refresh with the
new changes and the popup window to just close after the submit button is
clicked?  i used window.close() but that still gives me that alert box.
thanks,
bec.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
receipt and use by the intended addressee(s), and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.