From: Lomvardias, Christopher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 October 2001 16:39
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFHTTP Replacement

Another option If you are running CF on Windows is the ServerXMLHTTP object
included in MS XML Parser 3 or later. The ServerXMLHTTP object provides for
support for basic authentication, SSL and certificates. I will have a slide
presentation on using ServerXMLHTTP available on http://www.ancfug.com
sometime in the next few days.

Chris