> The only reason i know the servers working is that when i use
> cfx_soap its returning an error message due to an incorrectly
> formatted message. I really want to steer away from editing
> the java source if possible which would allow me to send the
> message format i need.

Are you sure that the error you're getting is from the remote server? You
might want to build your own HTTP request string to test the remote server,
then send that string via telnet or netcat to the remote server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444