We've recently moved to CF5 and have been experiencing some strange session
timeouts in our Test environment with CF5.  Other than the timeouts seem to
be occurring when packages are called, the timeouts seem to have no
discernable reproducible pattern(s) when interacting with the applications.
So far, we have not noticed similar problems in our Development or
Production environments (which are also CF5).

Is there a new "CF5" way of locking session and application variables?

Other relevant info:
*Our session variables in Application.cfm and CF Administrator are set to
expire after 4 hours.
*We didnt miss on the fact that we needed to change our package calls to
handle refcursors to add in that maxrows=-1 parameter.

Before we have someone go off and reinstall software, does anyone have any
thoughts on what might need to be changed/looked at to eliminate this
problem?

Thanks In Advance,
Lonny Eckert
Mi Services Group