Hello CF-Talk,

   There is a Java Mail Sending CFX tag available from
   www.CFDEV.com . I have no experience with the tag, so any input
   would also be helpful for my research.

   I have no affiliation with this mob by the way.

   ActivMail
   http://www.cfdev.com/jmail/

   They also have a web-based scanning app. All of these cost $$$

Kind Regards,
Christopher Dawes
Dawes International
Sydney, Australia