That would work for storing CFID & CFTOKEN somewhere, but how then is the client
identified each time he comes back during the session?

Is there a "hidden" cookie (session cookie) that CF uses to identify the browser if it
doesn't set the regular cookies?

thx
Chris Norloff

from: "Pannkuk, Nathan S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:53:41 -0900