Hi All,

Has anyone else come across the following problem...

I'm using cfcontent to display a powerpoint presentation in the browser.
This method has worked fine so far, but we recently tried it on a W2K
machine with Office XP installed and instead of displaying the presentation,
a presentation does appear on screen, but with html code from the current
page in a very small font (bit difficult to describe without actually seeing
it!). The code i'm using for the cfcontent is:

<cfcontent type="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint"
file="#documentfilepath#\#qry_GetDocumentFile.documentfilename#"
deletefile="no">

The machine will display a powerpoint presentation fine in the browser, when
it is served directly from the web, and also shows .doc .pdf .xls files as
they should be.

Any ideas?

Alex Little
IET