I have an application which dynamically generates a web page, based on form
inputs and queries. Some of the viewable words on the page, which happen to
be variables like
<CFOUTPUT>#var#</CFOUTPUT>, show up fine on the displayed page in both IE
and NS, but disappear when printed on SOME printers. Everything prints fine
from my browser to an old HP Laserjet III printer, but I have a couple of
customers complaining about these words disappearing, when printed. The only
real difference I know of is that I am running W2K server and they are using
Win 98. Any suggestions or ideas?

John Grubb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]