Hi All,

This problem has been fixed. It is  a syntax issue. For those who might
be interested, the following is the actual problem and the solution:

<CFOBJECT
        ACTION="CREATE"
          TYPE="Java"
         CLASS="java/util/Properties"
          NAME="JUtilProp">
The above code works fine with CF4.5 but will cause an error at CF5.0

To fix , change it to:

<CFOBJECT
        ACTION="CREATE"
          TYPE="Java"
         CLASS="java.util.Properties"
          NAME="JUtilProp">

This piece of code works well with both CF4.5 and Cf5.0

Thanks to all !

Sima