lots of services logging, and not native services.  the 18GB scsi HDD
shouldn't be a problem.  sounds like you have some services conflicting.
i'd try suspending some of the more heavily used services and reactivating
them one at a time.  how much memory?

MCSE 2000,MCP Exchange 2000, and officia company guru.

"BILLY CRAVENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/31/2001 03:28:04 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]