From: Kirk Boecker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: IIS Export from NT to Win2k

We still have one server pair that is running NT4 - and we want to
upgrade that one to the WIN2K advanced that all of our others are
running - if I am not moving from one server to the next and just
upgrading - will all my IIS setting stay intact or do I need to look at
backing them up with a tool like this too??

Kirk