> Ok, I need to rephrase my question. Is there a tool that will
> allow me to manage my own DNS through a browser?
>
> I am running Win2k and I am using MS DNS.

I don't have an answer for you about an existing web interface, but I
suspect that if you're running Win2K DNS, you could build your own pretty
easily using the appropriate COM interface. Most management functionality is
exposed on Win2K through interfaces like ADSI. I suspect that Win2K DNS can
be manipulated through ADSI or WMI, although I don't know the specifics.
I'm not using Win2K DNS myself.

There is also a utility within the Windows 2000 Support Tools called
dnscmd.exe, which lets you manipulate your Win2K DNS. The Support Tools come
on the Win2K CD. You should be able to automate this pretty easily with
CFEXECUTE. Good luck!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496