Wow.  Someone who actually purchases Microsoft Windows =)

Too funny...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Bruce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 11:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Upgrading to XP?

Just thought I would share something with everyone..

I just upgraded to Windows XP Home edition (because I'm cheap) from
Win98 and while installing I actually read the 10 page manual (only
because I was bored) and it said that PWS is no longer available and if
you want a web server you need to upgrade to XP Professional. I ALREADY
OPENED THE BOX. So, since MS is getting a little too greedy, I decided
to try Apache.

It works and it's free. And, you can use CFServer with it. Too cool.
Just wanted anyone that was thinking of upgrading to be warned. If you
want XP and Windows IIS, you need XP Professional. - $199 upgrade

Mike Bruce