From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Email Question HELP!

Most likely it is your mail server that is rejecting the mail if it is not
from your account.  You can get more information in the
cfmail logs.  You may want to check with your email server administrator.

HTH,

--
Howie Hamlin - inFusion Project Manager
On-Line Data Solutions, Inc. - www.CoolFusion.com  - 631-737-4668 x101