It's worth noting ... if you do supplemental development at home ... which I
take by implication that we're talking about a person who has a job at an
office location where CFStudio is installed .... it's worth noting that the
CFStudio license allows you to install CFStudio at home.  You can install
CFStudio on any number of machines that you personally use and use
exclusively, or at least nobody else uses CFStudio on those machines.  For
example, you can install it at work, on your laptop and on your home
machine.

>From the license: "One copy of Cold Fusion Studio software may either be
used (1) by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more
computers, or (2) by multiple people non-simultaneously on a single
workstation, but not both.

H.

Howard Owens
Internet Operations Coordinator