Thanks Eric,
        Indeed yes they are three separate ".cfm" pages.   In the first
form, called logon.cfm, a submit leads to the second page called
"verification.cfm".  Once there, a meta refresh tag <meta
http-equiv="refresh" content=".1; URL=nhrepmenu.cfm"> takes you
to the menu
page called "repmenu.cfm".

As for the deletion of existing cookies and locked vars, those are both
recent adds in an attempt to combat this problem.  I know cookies over
write
each other, but something is cause people to come up with other peoples
cookie, so I thought if I deleted all cookies before setting them, it
may
clear up some of the issues.. the locking was another attempt to keep
each
cookie unique to the user.

Bryan Langford

Analyst
National Customer Operations
Enterprise Services & Strategic Planning