Kinley Pon wrote:

> I am receiving this error message plus I am force to restart the server.

The entire server or just the CF Application Service.

> Error Occurred While Processing Request
> Error Diagnostic Information
>
> Request canceled or ignored by serverServer busy or unable to fulfill
> request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely high
> traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your request again
> (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the site
> administrator). (Location Code: 26)
>
> Please inform the site administrator that this error has occurred (be sure
> to include the contents of this page in your message to the administrator).

> I have added all the necessary <cflocks> throughout the application.  I am
> using either session variables or local variables.
>
> My intent while testing the application is to break it.  I would click
> wildly on links or buttons on the page and wait would not wait for the
> process of each event to complete before clicking the next event.

Can you provide some statistics like memory usage, CPU usage etc.?

The error itself seems quite clear to me. You seem to have a performance
problem. Enable logging of slow pages and see what turns up. Also, set
the restart at x unresponsive requests a bit tighter.

Jochem