> Personally I don't think this is possible with regexs, but I'd love
> to be corrected. It would need to be able to look for an even
> number of quotes followed by a greater than sign.

What I'm going to try now is to modify the regexp to distinguish between
string data (anything enclosed in quotes, including the '>' symbol) and
other things that might be in a CFSET: CF var names, mathematical operators,
etc.  I'm sure it can be done, its just a matter of tweaking the damn thing
to accept all of the various formats a CFSET statement can have.

I'll let you know if I get it working.

Seth