From: David Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Crash Studio 4.5.2 lost data.

I've had this twice in the last month.  I go to close studio and get
access violation errors can not close the application have to use the
task manager.   When I look at the page that was opened at the time I
now have zero bytes in the file. (GRRRRRRRRRRR).   This has happened on
a windows 98 and XP PC.   I moved to XP because of CF studio & windows
crashing all the time (for years) heard it worked well on nt so I tried
XP (Guess I should have gone with NT).  It has been running great till
now.   Has anybody had this problem and did you fix it?  I just lost a
couple of hours work.   Off to load the back up tape and see how much I
lost.

Thanks

David Green
[EMAIL PROTECTED]