may be oversimplifed but...

<cfexecute name="c:\path\to\DTSRun.exe" arguments="-S ServerName -E -N
DTSName"/>

load the page and boom, executed DTS Package.

I'm sure one could set up a switch/case scenario as well. Or one of the
other methods.

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster
ALSTOM's Energy Management and Markets Business

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice
425.466.7016 Cell
425.739.3690 FAX

Master ColdFusion 4.5 - Brainbench 10/02/2001
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1577915

----
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may  be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and  do not disclose the contents to another
person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any
medium.