From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 7:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Mystery?!! Variables not being recognized via CFLOCATION

I am passing variables to a page that runs some actions, then variables are
sent via CFLOCATION to a display page.

However, on the display page I keep getting an error message saying that the
necessary variables are not present or not recognized.

I only have this problem in Netscape and older versions of Explorer. In the
new version of explorer everything is fine.

This problem is causing a halt in the whole app being developed. Anyone have
any idea what it could be?

Thanks,
Pardeep.